Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wednesday, May 14

Happy Wednesday! Wednesday is one of my favorite days, mostly because I get to see all of my classes on Wednesdays!

Please know:
-My MOM comes on Friday! (She is so excited to meet all of you! I've been telling her how awesome you are since September!)
-You have a UNIT EXAM on Friday! This is for all the marbles. You know unit exams are worth 40% of your quarter grade.
-I'm meeting with Mr. Kelly at 11:40 am on Friday to give him a list of students who need to be in summer school for Social Studies. (Lets make sure you are not one of those)
-Teacherease.com is not working. The grades are not up to date. Please tell your parents, and your friends who check teacherease but not this blog. I've been working with their administrators (definition: people who run a company/organization) to get it fixed as soon as possible! Some of you can only see quarter 3 grades, some of you see quarter 4 grades but they are marked as zeros. I will let you know as soon as it is fixed.
-I brag about you all the time. You guys are awesome! And, you get smarter every single day!

You don't have any work tonight. But, you could post on this blog for your extra credit points.

Post one thing you learned from the Experiments in Government Unit and get 3 extra credit points on Friday's Exam!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, this is samuel


i am about to study the work sheet

Anonymous said...

legislative branch- make laws..
judicial branch- interpret laws..
executive branch- carry out laws